
Saturday Paul and I went to the pool for a few hours and then hung out with some family that night. Sunday was the final World Cup game-Spain vs Netherlands. Paul isn't necessarily a fan of either and I was mostly interested in the food that came along with having some friends over for the game.

My friend Kristen made a dessert pizza for each team...a great excuse to have extra food!

I am glad we were able to have a restful weekend because this week is quite eventful. Paul and I are both helping out with Community Serve, which is local missions work that our church does. Paul will be helping put on a soccer camp for inner city kids that aren't usually able to participate in things like that. I am helping with various projects at a local elementary school. We are thankful that we have summers off and are able to have time to help serve.
On top of Community Serve, Paul is doing 7:00 am workouts with his high school team and then has another soccer camp for 2 and a half hours in the evenings. For his sake I will be praying hard that the clouds stick around this week!
More later, there will be a very excited 3 year old at my door momentarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment