Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Special Day

Since I leave for Kenya on Thursday and teacher work days start just a few days after I get back, today was our last day with Mason. Paul and I wanted to do something really fun with him, something very special, as Mason would say. We had decided we would take him to SciWorks. He had never been but we were sure he would love it. About the seventh time he asked "are we at the FIRE works yet?" we were a little concerned things weren't going to go well. Thankfully, he wasn't disappointed when we got there and there were no fireworks.







The otters were Mason's favorite.

We had a hard time explaining to Mason that we couldn't shoot these deer.

He didn't quite make it through the entire planetarium show. I figured he would be done for after falling asleep but...not Mason! He was determined to see the monster truck before we left.


Lindsey I know your blood pressure is probably rising at every picture with Mason touching something. But rest assured mom, we took many, many trips to the bathroom to wash his hands and re-applied hand sanitizer multiple times throughout the day ;)

I don't know who had more fun today...Mason or Paul. And I don't know who is more tired...us or Mason ;) But man are we gonna miss seeing him every single week!

No comments:

Post a Comment