Yesterday was our day with Mason. He absolutely amazes me. He is very smart, has an incredible memory and is VERY well articulate for a three year old. But he also is a very good eater, which really makes him fit in well with the Hicks. He had to get here pretty early yesterday morning and had not eaten breakfast yet. Immediately after he ate breakfast he was asking for a snack. And pretty soon after his snack he asked for another snack and by 11:00 Mason had already consumed cheese grits, fruit snacks, a banana, yogurt, oreo cookies, 5 M&Ms (he really likes to count) and some blueberries.





I had a hair appointment yesterday so Paul got to take over for a while, which Mason was pretty excited about. They went to the pool, played the guitar, ate lunch, which of course was followed by several snacks, and he was sound asleep when I got home. Sophie even managed to sneak into bed with Mason to take a little snooze.

I bet you can't guess what Mason asked for when he woke up from his nap???
No comments:
Post a Comment