Monday, July 19, 2010

Kenya Wardrobe Preview

As I mentioned before, in order to respect the African culture us ladies have to wear long skirts. I took a trip to Goodwill to pick up a few today and thought you might get a kick out of what I'll be sporting. Don't be jealous, envy is a sin you know.


Keeping it simple with this one

And of course I saved the best for last...

Notice the giraffes and elephants. Very fitting for Kenya of course

I especially love the buttons that go all the way up the front

Thankfully I also have several African conga skirts that I got last time I was there. But I will save those for later because they aren't nearly as funny to blog about.

Now in all seriousness, it will be a huge blessing to some sweet Kenyan ladies who will be very glad and grateful to get these skirts when I am done with them. And just seeing that will be a tremendous blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment