Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mason and friends

Today wasn't just any ordinary day with Mason. We both had wonderful company. Amy, who is one of my best friends from college, brought her kids over to play. I had not seen her in months so I'm not sure who was more excited about the play date-me or Mason. Her 2 year old son, Sam, and Mason played very well together while Amy and I laughed and squealed at how cute her 7 month old princess is.
These are two really cool dudes if you can't tell just by looking at them ;)

Sweet, happy girl


Nothing like some good cheese puffs by the pool


Mason was so sweet to Arabella!


Mason slept for two and a half hours today after the big play date. I have to admit, I was wishing I was right there with him. I have got to give a shout out to you moms...kids are a lot of work! Mason is such a great kid and so much fun but I am always so exhausted on Tuesday nights. So on that note, goodnight y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment