Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kenya Countdown...TODAY!!!

Wow, I can't believe we are really leaving today. We will be at our final destination by Saturday afternoon. I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee this morning(or two or three) because other than at the airports, coffee will be non-existent for a couple of weeks. Just another reminder of the many luxuries I take for granted here.

I had a wonderful day with Paul yesterday and am really trying not to focus on the part about not seeing him for more than 2 weeks and barely being able to talk to him. He will be very busy while I am gone and we have some awesome friends and family that I know are going to take good care of him and even feed him some home cooked meals.

I am hoping to be able to blog a time or two while in Kenya but the internet is hit or miss. Please know that your prayers are appreciated and I so look forward to sharing about the trip when I get back.
Now since I won't be getting any of my favorite foods for a couple of weeks like Mexican, Japanese, salad and pasta, the big question is what to eat for lunch before we leave??

Kwaheri America, Jambo Kenya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment