Friday, July 23, 2010

Fresh produce and cute little boys

Going to the Farmer's Market is always more fun when you have two of the cutest boys in the world to share it with.
Meet Landon. This is the ever so popular Mason's little brother, in case you couldn't tell just by looking at him.

I had been dying to spend some time with this little guy. I get to see Mason every week but haven't gotten to see Landon a whole lot. Plus, I didn't want him to start feeling left out or anything silly like that.


Mommy Lindsey and her sweet boys

I don't think we could have done it without Mason's help ;)

One of my very bestest friends in this whole wide world :)

Not gonna lie, this little boy has me wrapped around his finger.

And so does his little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment