Gray weighs about 6 pounds this week and will continue to gain about an ounce everyday from here on out. He is about 18 and a half inches long. It's hard to tell if he is really big or if mama's so short that he just really doesn't have much room in there. Either way, I can feel his sweet little body parts from one side of me to the other. His movements continue to get more and more uncomfortable, although I still LOVE it every time I feel him. He is big enough though that his movements can be seen by someone sitting across the room. I love to just sit and watch my belly and imagine what that little booger is doing in there. Sometimes my entire belly is completely lop-sided and it looks so weird.
I am
All of Gray's clothes and all of the nursery items have been washed in sweet smelling baby detergent and are good to go. We went to the fire department and got our car seat installed this weekend. The only thing left to do is decide on a pediatrician. Paul is going to try to take a day off next week so we can visit some pediatrician's offices and make a decision. We can wait until we're in the hospital to make the decision but I'd rather know before then.
We had our last birthing class last night. We learned all about the postpartum joys; the pain, the bleeding, the swelling, the hormones going crazy, I could go on and on. Surprisingly though, it didn't freak me out one bit. I think I am just so ready for Gray to come out that I am up for anything at this point (not that I have a choice, but you know what I mean). We also got a tour of the labor and delivery and mother/baby floors and learned how and where to check in when it's go time. They are having a very slow baby week and had a lot of open rooms and y'all, I was willing to pay big money to just check right on in last night. But instead I'll just work on my patience and wait on our sweet little man to come when he is ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment