Weighing in at almost three pounds, Gray is now a little over 15 inches long. His brain is growing a lot these days, which means his head is too. His lungs are continuing to mature and his bones are getting stronger. Get this crazy fact-every day about 200 milligrams of calcium is being deposited into his skeleton. Good thing this big mama has been drinking lots of milk lately.
I went to the doctor on Friday for my monthly check-up and glucose test. The juice for the glucose test wasn't nearly as bad as everyone told me it would be. Matter of fact, I thought it pretty much tasted like normal fruit punch. They said unless I failed the first screening, I wouldn't hear anything back from them. I haven't heard anything back from them yet, so I'll take that as a good sign. The doctor told me she was pretty certain the back pain I'm having is from my sciatic nerve. And like I was told when I went last Monday, there isn't anything they can do for it other than recommend massage therapy and/or a chiropractor. I plan on getting as much rest as possible while we're out for spring break this week, hoping that will help get me through three more weeks of work until I go back to the doctor. Everything else checked out good at my appointment. I had gained a few more pounds in the last month putting me at 23 so far. Yikes! That is really close to what I wanted to gain total and I still have a ways to go. I guess that bowl of ice cream I had yesterday means I'm not stressing out too much about it ;)
No picture to go with week 29 but just imagine me bigger than I was at 28 because I swear I'm growing by the day!
We got our glider in yesterday so hopefully by the end of this week I can get a few pics up of the nursery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment