














Paul and I were so thrilled with how the pictures turned out. I had mixed feelings about doing maternity pictures and definitely didn't want them bad enough to pay a professional photographer. But my friend Lindsey who loves photography, insisted on doing them for us. I am so glad she did because I know we will treasure these forever. There were so many ones that we loved, I decided to make a Shutterfly book because I know when Gray comes, all of our picture frames will be replaced :) We have a couple of them framed for now and we plan on getting one blown up in a canvas and hanging it in the nursery.
We could never thank Lindsey enough for her time and generosity. Can't wait to see her skills at work when our sweet little Gray arrives!
These pictures are beautiful :) I felt the same way about maternity pix, but like you, I am sooo glad I did them. I also made a book b/c you are so right about frames. We have one wedding photo and the rest belong to baby girl.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to visit you and your precious angel.
~ Sarah