Monday, April 9, 2012

30 weeks!

Only 10-ish more weeks to go! I am feeling super pregnant lately. Gray is getting bigger by the day and he has dropped very low already. The combination of the two is not only making the back pain more unbearable, but sleeping, walking, waddling, going up the stairs, and the rest of the typical daily physical activities are getting harder and harder. Paul and I had a week off last week for spring break. There were a few days when I couldn't get off the couch for more than an hour at a time because my back was killing me. Working a minimum of 50 hours a week for another 10 weeks is going to be interesting. I am hoping the doctors won't make me go that long because honestly, I don't physically see how I can.

Enough about big mama. Gray weighs about three pounds this week and is about 15 and a half inches long. His movement is beginning to be uncomfortable at times. Like when his sweet little feet are mashing into my ribs. Bless his heart though, with me being so short it's not like he has a ton of room in there. And even when it hurts, I still delight in his movement SO much! I still can't wait to get in bed at night and wait for him to start bustin a move. Based on his movements and being able to have a good idea of what body parts are digging into me, it seems as though he is head down already but I guess I won't know that for sure until I go back to the doctor in three weeks. I never got a call about my glucose test, so praise God for no gestational diabetes!

Here's mama at 30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment