Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baby Shower #1

We had our first baby shower yesterday at my work. Since I teach both 4th and 5th grade, I have the pleasure of working with two grade levels so there were a lot of people involved in making this a very special day.


Look at that sweet GRAY elephant on the diaper cake :)



My good friend Kristen and her sweet little Grace surprised me and came to the shower. Kristen and I taught together but now she works as a stay at home mommy, another profession we will soon share.




Gray got a lot of really nice things. His first set of beach gear


This huge, fluffy hand-made elephant that I am completely in love with


Some big boy essentials


Some sweet, sweet little outfits




A hand-made boppy. Daddy was excited about the masculinity in this particular item ;)


His first monogrammed bag


And that was just to name a few. I work with some really great people and was very blessed by their kindness and generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment