Thursday, May 26, 2011

Breaking News!

Well y'all, after more than 2 years it finally happened. We got our first offer on the townhouse!!! It was nothing close to what we can afford to accept, but it was an offer nonetheless! We've put in a counter offer and we'll see what happens. It's the lady who stayed until 9:00 last Sunday evening so I guess maybe that was worth something after all. Maybe I'll invite her back over and leave a pot of coffee on for her to enjoy while she considers our counter. Although if she doesn't like coffee, I wouldn't want that to be considered an odor since she was so positive about our house being free of odor and debris.

Regardless of what happens with this, we are thankful for the encouragement this bring us after waiting for so long. Like I said before, my God knows what He is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment