We stayed with Paul's parents since they only live about 45 minutes from Wilmington. Friday night we all met up for dinner at Bluewater Grill. It had a beautiful water front view and the seafood was delicious. We hadn't seen Cole since October so I couldn't wait to get my hands on him.




My cousin and our sweet Granddaddy :)

Saturday was Cole's first birthday party.




He liked his Bible from his godparents :)


I figured Cole wouldn't warm up to me very much since he's only seen me twice in his life. But he was the sweetest little thing and just loved and loved on everybody. I could have let him squeeze me forever!


Sweet boy was such a trooper. He partied all day and still had smiles and energy left to hit the pool for a while.


The Bardsleys new home.

Pretty pond in their neighborhood.

It was a great weekend and I am so glad that Ashley, Craig and Cole are closer and we will get to see them much more. We didn't get to see Mom and Dad Hicks much but thankfully we will see them next week on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment