Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Well y'all, I am no longer in my twenties. Sigh. But, if my thirties are anything close to what my twenties were, I have a lot to look forward to. I had a wonderful birthday dinner with family and friends. I was so honored by everyone who came to celebrate with me and I missed those who couldn't be there.

Abbie put her baking talent to work and made my beautiful cake. It was one of my favorite flavors, strawberry, and was so delicious. She was so thoughtful with the zebra pattern. She even made me six German Chocolate (my other favorite) cupcakes to take home.


Apologies for the many pictures and list of people that are about to follow. This blog is not only for my friends and family, but also my way of capturing and later remembering my life and I want my 30th birthday to be remembered in detail.

Abbie and Chris


Alex and Ron


Steph and Matt


Ashley and Neil


Kristen, Jimmy and baby Grace


The Hazelbaker fam (minus Curt who was out of town on business). Caroline, Melody and Maddie


Laura, Nathan, Brandon, Kelly and baby Anna


Lindsey and Nathan


Lindsey and Katelyn (minus her soon-to-be hubby Derek, who had to work)


Chad, Caroline, Jeff and Carrie


Michael, Julie, baby Ryan, Missy and Bobby


One of my college BFFs Erika and her sweet daughter Savannah. I haven't seen her since November and she and her family drove over an hour to come right after her husband had just gotten off of a plane from a business trip. It meant so much to me!


Erika's son Noah



Meredith


Renna


Sweet Renna Margaret


Anna partied a little too hard.


Anna and Ryan discussing their future


Renna Margaret helping me blow out my candles



Somehow we managed not to get a single picture of Paul and I, my mom, my Gram and my good friend Daphne. It was certainly not on purpose. Despite family and friends who live out of town and the people who couldn't be there, it was a perfect birthday! I am truly thankful and blessed for all of the special people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment