Here's to hoping and praying we see a lot more of this from now on.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
A touch of "normal"
Y'all, the past two days Gray has been like a golden child. Or I guess he's just been more like a "normal" baby. Pretty much all I've known as a mom the past month and a half is a pitiful, screaming baby. But yesterday and today have been complete opposite. He has only fussed when he has been hungry or tired and even that has been very minimal. It has been the best two days we've had in almost six weeks!! Now, I'm not sure if this is God just giving us a break, because I was seriously very close to having all I could handle, or if Gray is growing out of his colic. Even if it's just a temporary break, I am still grateful. He has been the most content, happiest and fun little guy and it does my heart so good to know that this is the baby we have to look forward to when this stupid colic sees its way out. We've gotten a lot of sweet smiles and he has actually taken naps during the day. Like real ones. Like more than 10 minutes and WITHOUT being held! Our big boy even slept six hours one night. Here are some pictures of what the past couple of days have been like.
Here's to hoping and praying we see a lot more of this from now on.
Here's to hoping and praying we see a lot more of this from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Bless your heart... I am hoping this is a new normal for you as well :)
ReplyDelete