Monday, January 23, 2012

19 weeks

Baby Gray now weighs over a half of a pound! He's grown from seven ounces last week to eight and a half this week. From his head to his little bottom he is about six inches long. His brain is working overload on sensory development-smell, taste, hearing, vision and touch. My baby sources say he can probably hear Mommy and Daddy's voices by now. It's a good thing too because we're already talking up a storm to the little booger! Hair on his sweet head may already be sprouting, although we're not banking on that considering Mommy and Daddy's genes. I was born with a huge head of black (weird, I know) hair, it fell out almost immediately and then I was nearly bald until I was at least two. Paul didn't have much hair for a while either, so chances are good that we'll have a bald headed baby. And he will still be perfect :)

Here's what Mama is looking like this week...


There's not a huge difference in my bump since the last picture at 17 weeks but I'm sure that won't last. In just a couple more weeks, Gray will weigh over a pound.

We go a week from today for my monthly check up. Can't wait to hear sweet Gray's heartbeat again!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful Momma! I can't wait to meet Gray!!

    ReplyDelete