Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our weekend

Friday night was the ugly sweater party, which deserved its own post.

Saturday they were calling for snow flurries but to everyone's surprise, we got a little more than that. I am like a little kid when it snows. It is so beautiful and amazing to me and since we don't get much of it here in the south, I just get so excited when we do. I sure hope that won't be all the snow we get this winter.




Saturday night we went over to the Sowers. Mason and Landon were exceptionally cute.






Sunday was spent inside curled up on the couch watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate and just getting ALL UP IN IT. It was way too cold to be out and about doing Christmas shopping or anything productive.

Only 8 more days until Christmas break! The kids are wild and the teachers are tired. Praise God for 2 weeks off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment