Yesterday was definitely an ALL UP IN IT kind of day. We found out on Wednesday night that school was cancelled for Thursday because of the snow/ice storm coming in. We got to stay up late and best of all, sleep late the next morning. Sleeping until 9:00 is rare for me anymore and it felt SO good! We stayed in our pajamas until well after lunch and then finally ventured out to get some Christmas shopping done. It was a very successful shopping day and hardly anybody was out so it was so nice not to have to fight the crowds. I am happy to say I only have one more present to buy. Last night we wrapped presents and watched White Christmas. It was just the most lovely day and evening.
Today is the last day of school before Christmas break. And it's a very special day for these sweet children. They get to come to school in their pajamas and watch The Polar Express! I am glad school wasn't cancelled today because I know a lot of kids that would have been very disappointed.
Happy Friday y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie ever...and I actually watched part of it last night too!!!!
ReplyDelete