Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Vacation...thus far

We have thoroughly enjoyed our time off so far. Here's a little of what we've been up to...

We went to a Christmas party at the newly wed home of Ron and Alexandra. Such fun times with some of my most favorite friends.





Lindsey and the boys stopped by one night.



We went to Greensboro for the day to see my grandparents and aunt. My aunt had just gotten back from visiting my cousin and our godson so I got to see lots of pictures of sweet Cole. He is growing up so fast and I hate we don't get to see him more.

This is my most favorite aunt. She's my only aunt, but she would totally still be my favorite even if she wasn't my only one.




I managed to sneak a picture of Cole.


Sophie has really enjoyed Christmas break too. Life is so much better when her mommy and daddy are home.


No comments:

Post a Comment