Mr. and Mrs. Bryant Mock


It was such a fun night with some of my most favorite ladies in this world!

I loved the bridesmaids dresses and red shoes...so fun!




ALL UP IN IT!


Sunday's sermon at church was about work. It was an awesome message for both employers and employees. One of the things that hit home the most with me was that work is a blessing and not a curse. I don't think I have ever thought of work as a curse, but I do know that when my alarm goes off every morning, I don't jump out of bed praising God that I get to go to work. I love children and have no doubt that for right now, God has me in the education field for His purpose. I want to make sure that I am keeping a positive attitude and ultimately remember that it is the Lord I am working for. It's not a secret that teachers get paid very little, so if I am clearly not in this for the paycheck, I need to focus often on the things I love about working with kids.
So on that note, it's time for me to go to work and make today a great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment