Boy do I love me some Fridays! Today has really been a great one because my sweet husband showed up at my school this morning with flowers! He is attending a workshop today but did not have to be there until after 9:00 so he decided to surprise me. Since we are both teachers we never get to see each other during the day or meet for lunch, so it was fun getting to see him for a few minutes again this morning.
The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend and I am thrilled. I'll take as many more days in the 60s and 70s as I can get.
My friend Marie is getting married tomorrow and I am so excited about her big day. Stay tuned for the post wedding blog post!
Happy Friday y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait for all the wedding festivities!!!
ReplyDelete