
My Gram and Alex joke about being BFF. Gram recently had a major back surgery and was supposed to have a hard, long recovery. She was crushed at the thought of missing Alex's wedding and even asked to reschedule her surgery. But the surgery went on as scheduled and thanks to God's miraculous healing, Gram was front and center for the big day.


My mama. One of the sweetest, most generous people I know.

Paul's team had to play a make-up game Saturday afternoon from bad weather earlier in the week so he had to leave after the ceremony. I missed having him there but had a great time with my girls.


A great friend and super talented hair stylist, Meredith Beeker.

They had a photo booth set up for guests to take pictures. The pictures would print right away and were put on a cute little clothes line. I hate I didn't take a picture of that part. It was such a good idea and I would totally steal it if I hadn't already gotten married.



Had to get one more pic with the bride before they left!


Cheers to a long, God honoring life together Mr. and Mrs. Gaskins!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment