Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Upcoming Happenings

I love having things to look forward to and we have quite a bit to get excited about in the near future. Like...

My precious, dear fiend Alexandra's wedding this Saturday and all of the fun, pre-wedding festivities that come along with it.

My other dear friend Marie's wedding in 2 weeks

Thanksgiving

Decorating for Christmas! Have I told y'all how much I love decorating for Christmas? It's all I can do not to go ahead and bust out the stockings and nativity. Paul is doing all he can to make me wait until it's at least not 80 degrees outside.

CHRISTMAS!!!

Disney World! My family has been talking about planning a trip for years now. First we were waiting for my oldest nephew Matthew to be old enough, then my youngest nephew was born and we waited for him to be old enough and now it is finally the perfect time to go. We will be going for a whole week this coming spring. I haven't been in 14 years and I just cannot express to you how excited I am that we are finally going.

Chi-town baby! My friend Stephie lives in beautiful Chicago and is getting married there in May. I took my first trip there last spring and fell in love with the city. I am so excited to have a reason to have to go back and especially for Paul to be able to go too. I love going to professional baseball games and am really hoping to be able to go to a Cubs game while we are there. I got to go to a Whitesox game in the spring but I grew up being a huge Cubs fan and have always wanted to go to Wrigley Field.

I am also looking very forward to 86ing our second mortgage. Because it WILL happen, my God is faithful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment