Meet Marie, one of the beautiful brides to be.

My friend Abbie has been doing quite a bit of baking lately and made this precious cake for Marie. It was so cute I hated to cut it. Well, sort of. Not gonna lie, I was dying to know if it tasted as good as it looked. And it did!



I love these girls. We all became friends in the singles Bible Fellowship class at Calvary years ago. Four out of the six of us in this picture have been married in the last two years and the other two will be married in the next few weeks. It has been such a blessing to walk along side of these ladies and for us get to be a part of each other's marriages.

Stay tuned for upcoming wedding blogs!
Just love this post! What a great shower it was with wonderful friends! Love you Al!
ReplyDelete