Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall recipe

Y'all know by now how much I love to eat anything pumpkin flavored. I made some pumpkin bread over the weekend and a friend suggested I post the recipe on my blog. This is my kind of recipe-super easy to make and really hard to mess up! I would love for you to also share a good pumpkin recipe if you have one.

3 cups canned pumpkin
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
4 cups sugar
6 eggs
4 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons of the following ingredients:
baking powder
baking soda
salt
cinnamon
cloves
nutmeg

Mix pumpkin, oil, sugar and eggs
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
Stir in pumpkin mixture until well blended
Bake in 3 9x5 pans on 350 degrees for 45 minutes-1 hour

This recipe makes a lot so you can either give a loaf away or cut the recipe in half.
Enjoy!

1 comment: