We joined the ever so famous Mason and his family for a fun Friday night at the fair.

Mason had the best time riding rides.

And horses.



Are these not the sweetest little shoes ever?


Sweet Landon was such a good boy the whole night. He didn't even complain about not getting a bite of our fried candy bars.

The biggest pumpkin weighed in at a whopping 642 pounds. DANG!

My friend Katelyn and her band sang at the fair that night. Landon thoroughly enjoyed dancing along to the music.

Us with Katelyn after their awesome show.

We also got to hang with my dear friend Amy and her family for a bit.

Amy's precious little ones.


New at the DCF this year-Krispy Kreme cheeseburgers. G-R-O-S-S. Now I am all about splurging on some good food but I can have nothing to do with this. Two doughnuts with a slab of beef, bacon, cheese and mayonnaise just make me want to barf.

Instead, I decided to end the night with a fried snickers bar. Because that is like eating a salad compared to a Krispy Kreme doughnut burger.
I have been WAITING for your post about the fair! Looks like you had a wonderful time :)
ReplyDeletePS- People are going to start thinking Mason is your kid ;) They are just too cute!!!