Anywho, we had a fantastic Labor Day weekend. We were home all weekend which ended up being such a blessing because last week was so crazy busy. Friday night we got to hang out with infamous Mason. His mommy and daddy were out of town so we had the privilege of babysitting him for a night. We took him to the Dash game and it was his first time going. He was quite overwhelmed by everything when we first got there.

Needless to say, that wore off after just a few minutes.


Mason was so excited about running the bases with Paul after the game.

Getting ready for bed after a late night out. In case it isn't obvious, you don't have to beg Mason to take pictures. For some reason I think he knows he's so cute. And no, I did not let him sleep in his hat.

Saturday was followed by more Mason fun. We spent a few hours at the pool. The water was freezing so I was thankful that Mason thinks Paul is way more fun to play with in the pool.
Taking a snack break.

Mason insisted on Paul wearing his hooded towel so he didn't get cold.



Funny faces are always more fun when you're eating chocolate chip cookies.

I would say that Mason had a very successful first time sleeping over with the Hicksters. We sure do love that little booger!
The rest of the weekend was spent cleaning, working on some long overdue projects around the house and spending time with the fam and my sweet, precious nephews.


Bryan has already lost his two front teeth, both by accidents with his older brother. That's a boy for ya I guess.

I think I could get used to these long weekends and short work weeks! Happy almost Friday y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment