Does anyone else find it really hard to believe that it is already mid-September? Summer came and went faster than any I remember so far. I am normally so sad to see it go, but I have to say I am getting to be more of a fan of fall every year. The weather has been absolutely perfect and I find myself getting really excited about fall things such as pumpkin spiced coffee, pumpkin bread, anything pumpkin really, sweatshirts, chilly soccer and football games, pansies and mums, chicken stews, apple cider, chili, jeans and boots (as much as I do love my flip flops), and one of my most favorite things about fall.....THE DIXIE CLASSIC FAIR! I have grown up going to the fair every year and I can't imagine a year without it. It's the only time you'll find roasted corn and fried candy bars within feet of each other. I love the food, I love seeing how big the largest pumpkin is, looking at the children's artwork and I even love the stinky animals.
As my good friend Meredith would say, fall is the perfect time for gettin ALL UP IN IT. So get all up in it y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Ealy's loooove the DCF!!
ReplyDelete