ONE.
I have to start by bragging on my husband. He is having a very successful soccer season so far. They opened the season by taking home the championship for the Forsyth Cup and continue to win game after game. Their record is 13 and 2 and are ranked #10 in the state!! Thanks to my mom for watching the boys, I was able to go to a game last Saturday and a big game last night against one of their biggest rivals who they beat 4-1! Before we had Gray I had never missed a game but it's been hard to get to many since then. Paul knows I'm his biggest fan whether I'm there or not but I do miss cheering him on from the stands. Although it will make soccer season much longer, I am really hoping they can win the state championship this year. Go Raiders!!
TWO.
Speaking of soccer, Gray started Soccer Tots yesterday. I can't even handle the cuteness of him in a jersey and soccer shoes. Daddy was able to sop by for the first few minutes yesterday on his way to soccer. Unfortunately things went down hill fast after he left and I would call the first "practice" a near disaster. Gray didn't nap yesterday (he maybe naps once a week these days) and he was exhausted. He didn't want to participate and was super clingy to me for most of the time. Hopefully next week will be better. It sure was enterainjng watching 2 year olds play soccer!
THREE.
I don't have much new news to report on Walker. He has his good days and his bad days but is still pretty fussy overall. He hates the car and doesn't handle independent time very well (you'd yhink he was my first baby). He is starting to smile a lot more though and is really starting to watch and pay attention to his big brother, which I LOVE! His reflux started flaring up again so I took him back to the chiropractor this week and it's been fine since then. I want to talk to his pediatrician at his four month well visit about trying to take him off the Prevacid soon. It continues to cause major tummy issues for him and this week has been rough in that department. He also still seems to have an intolerance to dairy and lots of veggies so my diet continues to be pretty boring. I was able to add back in everything I wanted when Gray was six months so I'm hoping for the same with Walker. Baby boy will be four months on Monday so I'll update with growth stats and more sometime next week.
FOUR.
We are getting blinds installed tomorrow! Never ever did I think I could be so excited about blinds. We have this huge window in our living room, which I love, but any and everybody can see into our house, which of course I don't love.
Paul was going to hang them several weeks ago but because the house is so old, the window seals cause for some pretty difficult installation. It was a two week process for Lowe's to come measure, cut the blinds and schedule an installation appointment so I feel like its been a long time coming and it will be the highlight of my weekend!
FIVE.
We are pretty close to sealing the deal on a lease to purchase prospect for our townhouse. Our realtor/property manager is almost done running credit reports, background checks, etc. but the people love it and want to move in next weekend! We are hoping and praying it works out. This weekend will be devoted to getting the rest of our things out (it's been a long process since Paul has been so busy with soccer) and cleaning over there. We are so excited to be done with it and enjoy spending more time on our new home.
Have a good weekend, y'all!


No comments:
Post a Comment