Monday, September 22, 2014

If Jesus came to our house...

Today before I put Gray down for his nap we read the story of Zacchaeus. After we read it I asked Gray what he would say if Jesus came to our house...

"Thank you for the food."

"That's nice buddy, what else?"

"Please heal Mommy's back." (My back hurt for a month or so after Walker was born but I haven't mentioned it in a long time which made this even more sweet.)

"Thanks buddy, anything else you would want to tell him?"

"Please kill the bees!" (We've had a problem with yellow jackets in our backyard.)

He says sweet and funny things like this all the time and I have GOT to start writing them down because I so easily forget. 

What would you say if Jesus came to your house? I wouldn't know where to begin in thanking and praising Him for all of the blessings He has freely given to me.

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment