At 25 weeks...
According to my baby sources, Walker weighs about a pound and a half and is around 13 and a half inches long. Though I guess if he's anything like his brother, he's more like 15 inches by now ;)
I'm feeling-pretty good for the most part but I feel like the "I'm over it" stage is going to come a little sooner this time. I think I'd be feeling even better if I were exercising more. With Christmas, Kenya, and multiples sicknesses for me and Gray and the weather, for two months now I haven't been to the gym more than twice a week. When school is cancelled or even delayed, there are no classes and usually no child care. I don't have any equipment or motivation to work out at home so other than a few squats and lunges in my living room, I haven't gotten to do much at all. So when I do go, it's been really tough but I think it's more from getting out of shape than being pregnant. I have been sleeping decent lately. I sleep really good until I have to get up for the first time to use the bathroom and it's usually down hill from there but I feel like I am sleeping better than I was in the beginning and definitely better than I was with Gray at this time. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
Can't get enough/craving-Popsicles! Fruity, juicy popsicles. I have also been very thirsty but haven't wanted to drink water, which is why I think I am going to town on some popsicles lately. I got the stomach bug for the second time a couple of weeks ago and got hooked on Gatorade again. I finally stopped buying it and am trying to drink more water but it's certainly not what I want. I've also still had a pretty big sweet tooth but not craving anything else in particular as far as food goes. I'm missing sushi like crazy and am already looking forward to our wedding anniversary sushi feast in late June.
Movement-Baby boy is definitely active, although it's so hard to focus on his movements during the day while I'm busy with Gray. I can tell he's grown a lot because the kicks are more noticeable and just recently it's been a tad uncomfortable when certain body parts are bulging against one side of my belly. For a few weeks now we've been able to see those movements and I'd forgotten how weird, yet amazing, that is.
The belly-My Baby Center e-mail a week or two ago talked about the baby going through a huge growth spurt recently. I didn't want him to out do his mama so I tried my best to grow even more. Bahaha! But seriously, I am growing at rapid speed. I have several friends who are a few weeks to a month ahead of me and are WAY smaller and at this point I just have to laugh when I hear them talk about how big their bellies are. In another month or two I may be crying instead, but for now I'll rock my big belly loud and proud.
| Look how low I am carrying again! I feel like Walker is even lower than Gray was by this time. |
Here is a comparison of me at 25 weeks with Gray and now with Walker...
I've got some early nesting going on. I am so excited to get Gray's big boy room finished and start going through baby clothes/essentials and getting things ready. I know we have a while before this HAS to be done, I'm just wanting it done sooner than later and am so excited to wash and fold sweet little baby clothes. Paul is about half way done with building Gray's toddler bed and in a few weeks we plan on making a trip to IKEA to get a dresser, bookshelf and a few other little things for his new room. We won't have to do much of anything to the nursery other than buy and paint letters for Walker's name to replace Gray's and changing out some picture frames once he's born.
I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks for my next check up and glucose test. After that I'll only go to the doctor once more before starting every other week appointments, which makes my due date seem so close!

No comments:
Post a Comment