Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bostic/Clark wedding

We went to one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to yesterday. And y'all, I've been in and been to A LOT of weddings! This wedding was for my friend Lindsay that I grew up riding horses with. We rode together for many years and stayed good friends while in college. Lindsay still lives in Raleigh and we rarely talk or see each other anymore: but not for any reason other than life just getting in the way. We can go a year without seeing each other and still pick up where we left off. I love that so much. The ceremony took place in a beautiful church but oh my word, the reception was amazingly gorgeous!! The pictures taken from my phone could never do it justice but I'll let them at least try to tell the rest...


Wish I'd thought to take a picture of the front of the house before it got dark.





I loved the lace table runners!

I wish I'd taken more pictures of the tables but they were the most beautiful antique looking wood I have ever seen!



Such a cool idea for table numbers.

The food was AMAZING!! From shrimp and grits to an Asian bar with lettuce wraps! We may or may not have gone back for seconds.





I thought her dress was so beautiful! Makes me want to get married again so I can pick a whole new dress! To Paul, of course ;)

Gorgeous hair to go along with the beautifulness of everything else.




The house was stunning and come to find out is actually a historic museum. Around the house were tons and tons of acres of gardens, trails, flower beds and horses. It was nothing short of a fairy tale wedding. We had a lot of fun and I am so happy for Lindsay. Thanks to my mom for babysitting ALL day and night so we could go. It was the perfect date night!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment