Monday, September 17, 2012

Rollin, rollin, rollin

Keep them babies rollin! Our big boy is rolling from back to tummy!! When he woke up during the night to eat, he was on his belly when I went in to get him. I was so surprised considering that he was SWADDLED! I figured he'd just scooted and whatnot and didn't mean to actually roll over. It was quite a bit earlier than he normally wakes up to eat and he seemed pretty frustrated about being on his stomach, which is probably the only reason he was up so early. This morning though, every time I put him on his back to play he rolled to his tummy. And he does it pretty quick too. He does not seem to like that he can't get back on his back from there though and gets a little frustrated.


It's pretty funny how proud I am of this little milestone; you'd think our boy was in 5th grade winning the spelling bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment