At three months our big boy:
weighs about 13 1/2 pounds
is wearing size 2 diapers and mostly 3-6 months clothes, although he can still squeeze into a few 0-3 month things
is sleeping in his crib and doing great! he takes 2-3 naps a day and sleeps about 12 hours at night with only one feeding. he stays awake about 2-3 hours at a time (happily, anyway). he still loves to be swaddled to sleep and we plan on doing so for another month
is very alert and will maintain eye contact for almost as long as you are talking to or entertaining him
is smiling more and more! I still get teary almost every time he gives me that sweet gummy grin. he also loves the ceiling fan and smiles at it all the time
loves to hold objects-his favorite toys right now are his rattle and a Winnie the Pooh crinkly book (noises are still a huge thing for him)
still gaining more head control but can't quite support it 100% yet
did I mention that he still hates the car? (maybe this will change by month 4! one can hope...)
is hating tummy time these days
has had no interest in his paci lately until two days ago. we'll see if it lasts.
tries to copy me when I make noises with my lips. it's so smart and so, so dang cute!
still loves to snuggle and I am soooo thankful for that because I know that at anytime now the snuggle days could be long gone
we are seeing more and more of his personality every day and it is just so much fun! he does this thing when you are holding him and talk to him in a certain way, he turns his head to your side, grins and hides his face. it is so funny and so precious!
rolls onto his side almost every time he is on the floor
Lindsey took some 3 month pictures of Gray on Sunday and I'll post some when I get them. I did manage to get a few from my phone in his 3 month tie...

I am not wishing the time away by any means, but I am loving that Gray is getting better and life is becoming a little more "normal" again. I get sad thinking about how fast he is growing but at the same time I love seeing how much he learns and changes every day. I love our little guy more and more with every second of the day and I try not to take a minute of being a mommy for granted.

No comments:
Post a Comment