Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I witnessed several miracles today

Gray did not scream or even cry on the way to church for Bible study this morning.

Not only did he not cry, he fell asleep!

He had a great report from the sweet old ladies when I picked him up from the nursery. And he took a nap in the nursery-he never naps away from home.

We went to my Gram's after church and he did not scream or cry again in the car on the way there.

We went out to eat for lunch and he did not scream on the way. He only cried for a minute or two.

He made it through the entire lunch without screaming or crying. Only a little whining for just a minute because he wanted out of his car seat.

He fell asleep in Gram's lap. In the restaurant. Without crying first. He just very peacefully closed his sweet little eyes and went to sleep.

He stayed asleep as I put him in his car seat and slept almost the whole way home.

These, my friends, are nothing short of miracles I tell ya. And you know where miracles come from? My awesome God. So thank ya Jesus! Can I get an AMEN?!

1 comment: