Saturday, August 28, 2010

African Safari

Our team had off the first Friday and Saturday and we were able to go on an overnight safari. I was so blessed to be able to go on another safari and especially to experience it with my mom. I didn't think it could get any more amazing than it was when I went 2 years ago. I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but let me just tell you that this could not be any further from a zoo experience (and don't get me wrong, I love me some zoos). Seeing these fascinating animals from just feet away in their natural habitat is seriously one of the most incredible experiences I think I will ever have in my entire life. Here are a handful out of the 500 pictures I took.








We were SO excited to see a male lion. We saw a total of 13 lions but this was the only Simba.


















I purposely got someone else in this picture so you could see how close we were to this lion. She walked right in front of our van twice!




This picture is taken at our safari lodge. This was our view sipping hot tea and eating dinner and breakfast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment