Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Paul and I had an extra special weekend. My cousin Ashley and her husband Craig recently had a baby boy, Cole Henry, and Paul and I were asked to be his Godparents. This is such an honor to us and something we plan to take very seriously. We will pray for Cole daily and hope to make a positive impact on his spiritual life as he grows and matures. This past weekend we got to go down to meet him for the first time. They live in Kingsland, Georgia, which is where Craig has been stationed in the Navy for about 4 years now. We had such a wonderful time visiting with family and loving on precious Cole. He was such a sweet, content baby and I was so proud of how well Ashley and Craig are doing as first time parents.

He is perfect from his head...


To his toes


Such a sweet little blessing


And we love him so much already


Us with the proud parents

No comments:

Post a Comment