Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Upcoming happenings

Welp, we are officially done with another school year. It's one of the best feelings to know I have 8 weeks of relaxation-AND 8 weeks off with my husband :) Between the long hours put in and the pretty sad paycheck that we make as teachers, there probably wouldn't be very many teachers if we didn't have summer breaks. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for my time off, I'm just saying I think we deserve it ;) This summer is going to be here and gone so fast this year. We are heading out to the beach today, leaving for Williamsburg with Paul's family next week-then July will already be here-I leave for Kenya the end of July and when I get back, summer will be over already. In between all of that Paul will be doing several soccer camps and we get to spend every Tuesday with our favorite 3 year old in the world. Yesterday was our first Tuesday with sweet Mason.






Alright y'all , the beach and the sand are calling my name. Hittin the road to paradise...

No comments:

Post a Comment