My family always goes to the beach together for a week but with my mom and I going to Kenya this summer, we were going to have to skip the beach trip this year. Paul's aunt and uncle have a house at the beach and they had a long weekend that no one was renting it and my family got to come down for the weekend. It was such a blessing and even though it was a quick trip for them, they were grateful to get to come at all. The beach was amazing, as it always is. As many times as I've been, I am still in awe of how peaceful and beautiful it is. The only thing I had to stress about was whether to listen to my ipod or listen to the waves crashing while I lay there soaking up the sun in between fishing, swimming in the ocean and walking on the beach.




We took Sophie to the beach for the first time. I can't believe I've had her almost 5years and have never taken her to my most favorite place. She wasn't big on the water, but she loved the sand and loved being there with us. She is absolutely exhausted and has barely moved yet today.



Ok y'all, I guess I really better get to work on my to-do list for today. After all, I do have to get up at 7:00 tomorrow morning to take Soph to get a hair cut before my day with Mason.
No comments:
Post a Comment