You are 10 months old! I can't believe in two short months we will be celebrating your first birthday.
You have had a great month. You have been pretty happy and are becoming more flexible and go-with-the-flow every day. Not that you have a choice, but you sacrifice a good, long morning nap several times a week so we can go to the Y, have play dates, go to church, etc. You like the car but we usually have to be in it for a while before you'll fall asleep.
You wear size three diapers, size two or three shoes and mostly size 12 month clothes.
You still have six teeth. I've been certain for months now that two more bottom ones were going to break through the skin any day now but they are still holding out. I'm so glad you've had a break in the teeth department.
You still have six teeth. I've been certain for months now that two more bottom ones were going to break through the skin any day now but they are still holding out. I'm so glad you've had a break in the teeth department.
You are such a good eater! At this point I can't even keep up with all the new foods you've tried. You still haven't refused one food that we have offered you. When you're eating table foods it looks as though we never feed you. Bless your heart, I think you are making up for how hard it was for you to drink milk for so long. Speaking of, liquids are still sometimes hard for you to handle. You are loving your sippy cup and have figured out how to use it but often get choked on the water. Dr. Bill said we might even have to thicken your water like we use to do with your milk. Mommy recently stopped nursing you for several reasons. But I am SO proud of you and of us for sticking to it for almost ten months! When I think back to you at just three weeks old and screaming every time I tried to nurse you, I am so thankful we made it as long as we did. You are taking about five bottles a day of formula and/or Mommy's frozen milk. You are getting better with a bottle but sometimes only take four ounces at a time.
You take two naps a day.
You love Daddy, your big brother, Sophie, being outside, music, eating, playing peek-a-boo, dogs, being tickled and taking baths. You also love playing with your tongue and sticking it out. Your personality is really starting to blossom and I think you might be just as silly as Gray with an equally strong will too.
You dislike diaper changes, getting out of the bath, having your face, hands and nose cleaned, when Mommy leaves the room, and you don't care for being read to (this HAS to change buddy!).
You have been pulling up for a while but have recently started cruising a little and standing with no hands for several seconds.
You are pure joy, my sweet boy and I'm just so thankful to be your Mama!
You are pure joy, my sweet boy and I'm just so thankful to be your Mama!


No comments:
Post a Comment