This interview was conducted on Thursday, March 19, 2015. It was 8:15 (many factors contribute to him being awake at this hour, mostly the fact that he actually napped) and Daddy was out of town. Walker had gone to bed and Gray and I had just finished having a dance party. After the first few questions he got on the floor and started reading his Children's Bible, which really distracted him and made for some answers I know we wouldn't have gotten otherwise. It was still fun though and I can't wait to do it again in a few months.
What is your name?
Gray
How old are you?
2
When is your birthday?
June 10th
What is something Mommy and Daddy always say to you?
No. (Sad! I'm pretty sure we say "I love you" way more than no, but nonetheless that was his response.)
What is your name?
Gray
How old are you?
2
When is your birthday?
June 10th
What is something Mommy and Daddy always say to you?
No. (Sad! I'm pretty sure we say "I love you" way more than no, but nonetheless that was his response.)
What makes you happy?
Feeling
What makes you sad?
Not nice boy
What makes you laugh?
Lions. (Um, ok.)
What is your favorite book?
This book. (As he flips through his Bible)
What is your favorite thing to do?
Dancing on the ceiling. (We had just finished having a dance party to none other than Lionel Ritchie. Just trying to raise him right.)
Who is your best friend?
Daddy
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Construction worker
What did you do today?
Go to church (that was actually yesterday)
What is your favorite food?
A sucker
What is your favorite song?
Jesus loves me
What do you want for your birthday this year?
An open truck. (There is a big rig truck with a fork lift that we were trying to hide in the sunroom closest for when he is officially potty trained. But he found it and he wants to "open it".)
What is your favorite animal?
A kangaroo. And I like an elephant and a snake and a tiger.
Who do you love?
Papa! He's so funny! I get his belly and he laughs!
Where is your favorite place to go?
Haircut store (he gets a sucker every time)
Where is your favorite place to go?
Haircut store (he gets a sucker every time)
Do you like this interview?
Yes
Do you want me to ask you more questions?
No. No thank you Mommy
Dancing on the ceiling!!! Hahaha!
ReplyDelete