With my blogging record lately it should come as no surprise that I am almost a week and a half over due on baby boy's seven month post. Better late than never, right?
Walker went for a weight check yesterday (he was weighed a month ago and had actually lost a little) and weighed 17 pounds, 9 ounces. He has gained almost a pound in the last month and I'll take it!
| I'll never be able to get enough of this face. |
| I don't think anyone would question that they are brothers but I didn't really think they looked too much alike in this picture. |
Walker went for a weight check yesterday (he was weighed a month ago and had actually lost a little) and weighed 17 pounds, 9 ounces. He has gained almost a pound in the last month and I'll take it!
He wears size 9 month clothes and is still in size 2 diapers.
Sleeping habits-Walker is such a sleepy head! He is yawning and rubbing his eyes within an hour of waking up no matter how long he has slept. He still takes three naps a day (usually 1.5-2 hours each) and most nights sleeps at least 9-10 consecutive hours. The past few nights he has slept 11-12 hours, though I guess that technically needs to go in his next month's post since I am over a week late writing this. He fights sleep if he is not in his bed or in the car but isn't nearly as fussy about being tired as he used to be. He is getting to be a lot more flexible-thank you Lord!
Milestones/New Discoveries-I expect more teeth anytime since we've had some rough days with teething here and there. He is really starting to express his likes and dislikes. He is also starting to make a lot more sounds and says "mamamama", though of course he doesn't associate that with me yet. He isn't crawling quite yet but is rolling everywhere, rocking back and forth in push up position and can almost sit himself up from a laying down position like so...
Temperament/Mood-Walker man is a pretty happy, chill baby these days...at least compared to how he started out! It's easy to make him smile and he is getting better at going with the flow. I just love how he smiles with his mouth closed most of the time-sooooo presh! Daddy jokes about him being "a tough crowd" because he isn't laughing much yet. He gives us a really short little chuckle when he's being tickled but that's about it for now. By five months Gray was straight up belly laughing but I think Walker is just a lot more chill. We joke but love to see how different our boys already seem to be. He just has the sweetest little chubby face and smile though and he has me completely wrapped around his little fingers!
Likes-rolling around, being on his tummy and pushing up, watching Gray, Sophie (our dog, not the giraffe, though he loves that too), sucking his thumb, his mobile, being read to, music, toys that light up and make noise, his jumper
Dislikes-When I take something away from him or when he can't get to something he wants, green beans, trying to rock him to sleep...major sniffle over that one-homeboy wants his bed and only his bed :(
I have a feeling we're going to have a very busy and mobile baby by next month's post!
| This will go down in history as one of my most favorite Walker pictures ever!! |
Temperament/Mood-Walker man is a pretty happy, chill baby these days...at least compared to how he started out! It's easy to make him smile and he is getting better at going with the flow. I just love how he smiles with his mouth closed most of the time-sooooo presh! Daddy jokes about him being "a tough crowd" because he isn't laughing much yet. He gives us a really short little chuckle when he's being tickled but that's about it for now. By five months Gray was straight up belly laughing but I think Walker is just a lot more chill. We joke but love to see how different our boys already seem to be. He just has the sweetest little chubby face and smile though and he has me completely wrapped around his little fingers!
Likes-rolling around, being on his tummy and pushing up, watching Gray, Sophie (our dog, not the giraffe, though he loves that too), sucking his thumb, his mobile, being read to, music, toys that light up and make noise, his jumper
Dislikes-When I take something away from him or when he can't get to something he wants, green beans, trying to rock him to sleep...major sniffle over that one-homeboy wants his bed and only his bed :(
I have a feeling we're going to have a very busy and mobile baby by next month's post!
No comments:
Post a Comment