Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Last weekend we met the Sowers out at Hawk's Pumpkin Patch like we've been doing every year since before Gray was even a thought. I love making traditions like this with good friends and family.

I couldn't help but look back and compare this year's pictures to Gray's first trip to the pumpkin patch. It is so amazing how much he has grown and changed in a year.




This year Gray wasn't in the best mood and was not about to be still for a second, so it's a near miracle that Lindsey even got one good shot. I'm posting these here for my family who does not have Facebook. And once again I couldn't pick favorites so there are a lot. Enjoy the cuteness!


This costume was Landon's two years ago and we were super excited about it being handed down for Gray. It comes with leggings to match the tie but I was last minute trying them on and realized they'd need to be pinned to the costume. But it was still cute with jeans!






This boy loves him some Mason and Landon and the feeling is mutual. I think this picture is so sweet!














No comments:

Post a Comment