Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gray's first hair cut

We finally did it. It was nothing short of a mullet and it had to be done at some point. But I cried my eyes out that night. I loved his sweet curls and playing with his hair while I sang to him at night. I wasn't prepared for how big he would look. But I'm over it now and I think our big boy's new do looks handsome. Gray definitely doesn't have the kind of curly hair that will give him locks all over but I do hope those tiny curls come back a little as his hair grows.

He wasn't very good for the hair cut. He loves chairs so I thought he'd think he was something else sitting up there. But he wanted to be running around checking out the salon more than anything so Meredith had to cut quick.






All done! I am kicking myself for not taking a before picture.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment