
This morning he woke up crying (and I'm thinking he must have been awake for a while and we just hadn't heard him yet because this baby wakes up happy 9 times out of 10) and when I got the monitor to look at him, he was crying and kicking his feet, mad as heck that no one had come to his rescue yet but he was clapping at the same time. It was hilarious!
Here is baby boy clapping while holding some plastic to Mama's nursing pads.

Two things in this picture you need not judge. One is the unmade bed. Most days I'm doing good to have the bed made a few hours before we get in it at night. The other is the fact that Gray is playing with the wrapper to my nursing pads. He loves the sound of crinkling paper and plastic and as long as he isn't putting it in his mouth, I'm all about a free, random "toy" from around the house. Another favorite right now is the lid to his puffs. Hey, whatever keeps him content, right?!
And a final funny clapping story...we are in the car heading to the beach as I write this (which would be a great time to interject and mention how much I am loving being able to blog from my phone). Gray woke up from an hour and a half nap (in the car-woot, woot!!!) and literally the second he opened his eyes he start clapping.

I can hardly stand the cuteness!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment