I have so much blogging to catch up on and with a very busy almost 7 month old I have no idea when it will happen. But two things are keeping me motivated and excited to find the time. One is that Paul's parents got my blog printed onto a beautiful, nice, hard back book for Christmas. It starts with my very first blog and goes to my first blog about Gray's birth. It was a huge surprise! Paul and I have briefly talked about doing this but it's pretty expensive and wasn't going to be on the priority list anytime soon. Though a lot of my blog posts (mostly before Gray) aren't much of anything too special, it is still my journal and captures a lot of our life. I treasure the book so much already and knowing that another edition will hopefully be printed one day, I want to be more intentional about blogging. The second motivator is that I have an app on my phone now that will let me post from there and even include pictures straight from my phone. I stole the idea from a friend and fellow blogger, Liz Crews. So a big shout out and thanks to her :) I might get on the computer twice a week and although Gray goes to be early, by that time I just want to hang out with Paul and am too exhausted to do anything else productive. But I am often on my phone for a few minutes several times a day while I am pumping, eating lunch or pumping.
So here's hoping that I will get caught up on the end of 2012 and blog more in 2013!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment