Thursday, September 15, 2011

Longest. Week. Ever.

Wow! Surely I am not the only one who felt like this week would never end. Well I know I'm not the only teacher anyway. If I got paid by the hour, I'd be set this week. Exhausted would be an understatement. On top of the already rough week, the long hours and back to school germs got the best of me and I ended up with a sinus infection. As a teacher it's much harder to be out than it is just to be there and since I wasn't contagious I just kept on keeping on. But dang I am tired and am in desperate need of the weekend.

Looking forward to this weekend for several reasons. Like...

Sleeping past 5:30 of course!

The fall weather! I walked Sophie tonight and I was COLD! I love summer but have grown to also love fall. The beginning of it anyway. With fall comes many exciting things to me. Pumpkin flavored anything, football games, chicken stews, bonfires, hoodies, snuggling up and THE FAIR, just to name a few.

Paul and I will be spending our Friday date night watching The Lion King in 3D!!! We both love Disney movies but have become especially fond of them since going to Disney World in March. The Lion King has always been a favorite for both of us. We rarely go to the movies but this was a definite for a date night! My best friend growing up and I used to watch The Lion King all the time (hope you're reading this Traci :). Not gonna lie, we even had the soundtrack! I still know every word to every song and it will take all I have not to sing out loud in the movie theater.

Saturday I am finally getting the massage that Paul got me for my birthday. I've only had one massage in my life and it was 30 minutes and was about 12 years ago. Pretty pumped.

Happy almost-weekend, y'all!

1 comment: