Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I can't believe another year has come and gone. They seem to get faster and faster every year. I am humbled when I think about all God blessed us with in the year 2010!

Just to name a few...Paul and I celebrated our first year of marriage, we had wonderful vacations with our families, I had the privilege of going back to Kenya-with my mom, lots of my friends had babies, we got to celebrate new marriages with several people very close to us, my cousin had her first baby and Paul and I got the honor of becoming his godparents, Paul's soccer team won the Soccer Spectacular for the first time, my Gram celebrated her 75th birthday, and I could go on and on. Although Paul and I had 2 mortgage payments throughout 2010, God's provision never failed and we are being refined through the process. We have so much to be thankful for.

I look very forward to what's in store for 2011. Happy New Year y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment