Welp, we are on day two of being snowed in. Sort of, anyway. They were calling for the snow to start early yesterday morning so school was called off Sunday night. By 2:00 I had worn myself out from pouting all day about us not having one bit of snow yet. Snow days are fun, but only when it's actually snowing. I have to say that from what the weather idiots were certain was coming our way, the school system did the right thing by calling off school. It seemed like the snow was all around us, everywhere BUT here. But finally around 2:30 it started snowing and we ended up with about an inch. Now a nice layer of ice is on top of that, so who knows when we'll be back to school. I try not to get worked up about when we're gonna have to make the days up and just enjoy it now. It is SO nice that Paul and I are both teachers and get to be snowed in together. We may or may not get out of our PJs today.

I've been a little slack on the blogging lately; there hasn't been much to report from the Hicksters. Life is sweet and things are going well but we just haven't had anything new or exciting that is blog-worthy. Stayed tuned though, I'm thinking 2011 is going to bring some great things for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment